Comprehensive Back Pain Management
Our chiropractors take a holistic approach to managing our patients’ back pain and helping them regain a full range of motion. We thoroughly examine each patient to ascertain the source of their discomfort and work with them to develop a treatment regimen that involves professional chiropractic adjustments and special rehabilitative exercises.
Chronic and persistent back pain doesn’t have to control your life anymore – let our Georgia chiropractors help.
Back Pain Specialist in Atlanta
Millions of people across the country are constantly suffering from acute and chronic back pain. Some people suffer temporary back pain brought on by sleeping in an awkward position. Others might improperly lift, twist, or pull something, resulting in a back injury.
The seriousness of back injuries can range from temporary discomfort to a serious long-term loss of mobility. In either case, people who are suffering back pain should strongly consider seeking chiropractic care.
Dominguez Injury Centers is one of the few chiropractic clinics open for walk-in patients for back pain treatment in Atlanta. We see patients from all walks of life. Some of our patients have minor problems that can be fixed with one or two appointments, but many are suffering from multiple back, muscle, or joint issues that require a series of chiropractic adjustments to properly address.
We regularly see patients who have just started experiencing pain as well as patients who have been struggling to manage back pain for years.
Should You Consider Chiropractic Care to Manage Your Back Pain?
You may want to seek chiropractic care from Dominguez Injury Centers if you are suffering from:
• Acute lower back pain
• Chronic lower, middle, and upper back pain
• Work injuries, sports injuries, or car accident injuries
• Arthritis or osteoporosis
• Pulled or strained muscles
• Spinal stenosis
• Herniated discs
• Scoliosis (curvature of the spine)
• Vertebrae misalignment
Upper and Lower Back Pain Treatment
Dominguez Injury Centers offers a wide range of treatments for upper and lower back pain. Each patient's pain management treatment is customized based on the history, type, and severity of their back pain. Some of the treatment strategies we may utilize to manage your back pain include:
• Chiropractic adjustments
• Guidance on rest and the avoidance of activities that may aggravate your back pain
• Heat and ice therapies
• Various rehabilitative stretches and low impact aerobic exercise
• Specially designed physical therapy regimens
Potential Causes of Your Back Pain
There are numerous causes of back pain. The roots of the pain could include infections, tumors, acquired conditions, diseases, injuries, and mechanical problems.
Back pain is typically a symptom of an underlying medical condition. The specialized musculoskeletal knowledge possessed by our board-certified chiropractors gives them the ability to diagnosis many of the conditions that cause or contribute to back pain of all types. Some of those conditions might include:
• Mechanical problems – Typically related to the way the vertebrae in your back move
• Injuries – Sprains and fractures sustained in work accidents, sports accidents or car crashes may cause patients to experience short-term acute back pain or long-term chronic back pain
• Congenital and acquired conditions and diseases – Both congenital conditions, such as scoliosis or spinal stenosis, and acquired conditions, like kidney stones, osteoporosis, and arthritis, may cause back pain
• Infections and tumors – The least common causes of back pain (but no less serious) include illnesses such as osteomyelitis or cancer