Chiropractic Care for Workplace Injuries
Any workplace injury that hinders your ability to perform your job duties, care for your family, or participate in the recreational activities you enjoy reduces your quality of life. If you have been injured on the job, you deserve to receive the necessary care to get back to your normal self.
Chiropractic care is often the best treatment option for common workplace injuries, including:
• Back injuries (sprains, strains, and disc injuries)
• Neck injuries (sprains, strains, and joint dysfunction)
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Headaches (caused by muscle tension, joint dysfunction, or poor posture)
• Rotator cuff tears
• Extremity numbness and tingling
Getting Back to Normal
The doctors at Dominguez Injury Centers offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for workplace injuries. They are experts in rehabilitative therapy for occupational accidents and can create an individualized treatment and recovery plan to help you return to work and your regular activities pain free.
Our doctors can also provide you with strategies to help you avoid future injuries. Our work injury treatments may include:
• Manual therapy – Adjustments, combined with soft tissue rehabilitation, are intended to restore a normal range of motion and return joints to their proper position
• Soft tissue rehabilitation – Non-invasive therapies like myofascial release, trigger point therapy, stretching, and strength and range-of-motion exercises can help restore elasticity and flexibility to tight or damaged soft tissues throughout the body
• Home care – A chiropractor can develop a personalized program that can help speed recovery, restore strength and mobility, and improve posture
• Postural education – These range of motion exercises and guidance in the use of ice packs and nutritional supplements can help ensure optimal recovery for people with work injuries