Dominguez Injury Centers
Providing more than just back pain relief, we help patients move past the injuries caused by an accident
Auto accidents cause more than just frustration and financial issues. They can cause chronic and long-lasting back pain and other physical maladies. For those suffering from the injuries caused in a car wreck, you probably have a lot of questions regarding back pain relief and how to get your body back to its functional best.
Our chiropractors at Dominguez Injury Centers have helped personal injury sufferers for over 20 years in the Atlanta area. Visit us at any one of our four locations in Norcross, Atlanta, Lawrenceville, and Gainesville.
Dominguez Injury Centers has a team of chiropractors and medical doctors to get you back to your original health prior to the accident. We also have a network of specialist professionals that we work with on a regular basis.
In addition, we have a billing department that can handle all of the confusing financial issues that come up due to the accident you have been involved with. Most times, there is no out of pocket expense to our patients as we bill the “at fault company” for the charges.
In addition, we have relationships with local attorneys that may help facilitate the ongoing paperwork and difficulty of handling this yourself.
So if you have been injured in an accident and need top notch service to care for you please give our office a call.
Dominguez Injury Centers has four Georgia locations: Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Norcross, and Gainesville. You can reach us at (404) 900 0000 Monday- Saturday 9am to 7pm to your FREE consultation, call us today!
Meet Your Norcross Chiropractor
Dr. Seungmo Hong
Graduated from: Life University
Nationality: South Korean
Years of Experience: 7
Additional Training: CCEP and Graston Technique
Technique(s) used most: Full Spine, Thompson, Activator, Gonstead
Hobbies: Bowling, Watching Movies, Playing games on my phone with friends
What is something you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t had the chance to? Spanish
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Strawberry Cheesecake!
Who can Benefit from Chiropractic Care?
If you have arthritis, osteoporosis, or cancer, chiropractic care may not be safe for you. Talk to your doctor if you’re unsure whether your condition prohibits you from benefiting from a visit to a chiropractor.
Fortunately, chiropractic treatments are safe for most people, including pregnant women. Many people benefit from spinal manipulation, including:
- Desk-job workers. If your typical workday involves hours of sitting behind a computer, you may develop low back and neck pain over time. Chiropractic adjustments can help realign your spine so you can sit with less pain and better posture.
- Sciatica patients. Because sciatica is often caused by pressure on the nerves in the lower back, a spinal adjustment may provide relief from this condition. If you’re interested in a noninvasive treatment for sciatica nerve damage, talk to our chiropractor.
- Migraine sufferers. If you regularly experience throbbing headaches, gentle manipulation of your neck may help. Many of our patients report a reduction in migraines after a series of chiropractic sessions.
- Insomniacs. Your inability to sleep could be because of alignment and nerve problems. Chiropractic care could be just what you need to enjoy a good night’s rest.
- Athletes. Sports, running, and bodybuilding can all take a toll on your body. Even if you don’t currently suffer from back pain, you can help prevent injury with spinal, hip, shoulder, and knee adjustments.
If you’d like to learn more about what conditions chiropractic care can help treat, contact our office in at (404) 900 0000.
Map and Directions
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 2pm – 7pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 9am -7pm